Monday, January 12, 2009

Chloe..Chloe Zoe/jing4 ying3 isn't here anymore.

When I saw her 'sleeping' on the top deck, I opened the cover to wake her up cause I wanted to play with her -- something I haven't done in a long time.


Then I saw her cold, hard, lifeless body lying still on the bedding.

My first emotion wasn't sadness. It was fear, somehow. I just started screaming and screaming (and screaming) for my mom,so she helped me put her in a little pretty red paper bag (there wasn't a suitable box). I took a picture of it but it still freaks me out abit.

We buried her in the park outside and I put a hibiscus on top of her 'grave'. I..don't know how she died, I fed her the previous night.. Maybe she's really too tired from giving birth to 18 babies in 4 batches, all within 4 to 5 months. She's recovered after that but I guess she's still tired.

Chloe, your babies are safe and happy ^_^ (especially the spinning runt)






I figured it would be MUCH, MUCH scarier to see somebody else die in some car accident or something. Murderers must be crazy...and I think only hatred can make one kill another. Unless that person is well..really mad or cold blooded.


And childbirth must be really painful :(

No comments: